Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Raw choco mousse


I have been pretty stressed out the past week or so. And now it's also starting to affect my eating. I crave for candy and I almost never eat candies! It's all food coloring and preservatives, those little we-look-yummy-but-make-you-feel-terrible -things. No thanks. But the past couple of days I have found myself eating all sorts of sweet things, like cheese cake, hazelnut chocolate.. and lots of candies.

Well surprise surprise, that stuff only gets you more tired and unfocused. Making the distant memory of peaceful mind to linger even further away. And the more tired and stressed you get - the more your body screams for sugar, fat and fast carbs. (WHY couldn't my body scream for a green smoothie, when that is what really would benefit the situation!??!?!)

Well, some might tackle this vicious circle by cutting off all the crap at once, but I like to give it a more tender approach. So tonight I made myself some raw chocolate mousse. The goodest (yeah, it could be a word..) mousse in the world. And I'll tell you that this super stuff does not make you feel tired or sick. Just makes you a bit happier than you were before :)



Raw chocolate mousse
1 portion

1/2 avocado
1 banana
1-2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
1-2 tbsp honey or other sweetener
1 tbsp lucuma (optional)


ps. hooray to that picture quality, someone willing to donate me a decent camera? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment